10 Ways Best Shower Panel Reviews Can Help You for 2020
Best shower panels are an inseparable part of the modern bathroom décor. Being one of the most popular bathroom accessories, these units comes in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit into almost all types of bathrooms with different sizes and outlooks. Ancient Greeks, in 300 BC, are believed to use showers. Adding a shower panel to your bathroom not only gives you the power to enjoy a shower but it also adds luxury to your shower place. Most shower panels are designed to minimize the space that they take out of your bathroom.
To go by the book, a shower panel can be defined as a unit that combines the functionality of a shower head, handheld sprayers, and other bathroom shower utilities and allows you to control all the functions from a single panel.
Think of it as a single place from where you can do everything ranging from enjoying an herbal hair rinse to take an exotic shower after some busy day at the office.
Shower panels are also popularly known as shower boards or shower columns and are available in some designs and features.
Due to the luxury that they brought to your bathing and washing space, they are very popular among the trendsetters.
Best Shower Panel Reviews in 2020
Decor Star 004-SS Steel Rainfall Shower Panel
It comes with 50 rainfall nozzles and 100 horizontal spray massage nozzles.
It has a size of 68x22x8.7 inches and weighs about 24.7 pounds.
Its ASIN is B0071FAKZM.
The bathroom accessory is made from stainless steel which provides a sturdy built and helps it sustain wear and tear losses.
It features five handles and comes with a 19-inch long hose.
Review – Décor Star 004-SS is wall mountable and comes with a thermostatic control.
All significant advantages and disadvantages offered by the shower panel from Décor Star are summed as follows:
- Strong stainless steel construction
- All shower functions can be used simultaneously
- Minimizes the chances of scald with thermostatic control
- 50 rainfall nozzles and 100 horizontal spray massage nozzles
- 59-inch long hand shower hose made from stainless steel
- Features 4-stage shower function
- Installation is a bit difficult
It features an elegant European design capable of fitting in most bathroom décors.
The unit is UPC, and cUPC verified.
Ideally, the product is best for customers looking for a high-end shower panel with exotic design and superb functionality.
Blue Ocean SPA392M Shower Panel Tower
The bathroom accessory weighs about 32 pounds and requires 54x13x7 inches of space.
ASIN for the product is B005Q4WAXA.
No batteries are required for carrying out its operation.
These shower tower panels made from high-quality aluminum alloy and features a 5mm thick tempered glass surface.
Review – The shower tower panel requires a minimum pressure of 28 psi and can hold up to a maximum of 72 psi pressure.
Following list covers all the major pros and cons offered by the shower tower with tub spout:
- All functions work independently of each other
- Includes a tub spout
- Requires standard ½-inch plumbing connection
- Easy to set up
- Comes with 1-year warranty on parts
- Features a chrome-plated brass hose
- Temperature display requires AA battery
The shower tower with tub spout even allows you to use all its functions at the same instant without compromising water pressure.
To sum up, the product is ideal for customers looking for an excellent shower column with sturdy built.
JX-9821 AZ-9821 AKDY Shower Panel Review
The wall mountable unit requires about 17.7×8.7×65 inches of your bathroom space and weighs a little over 30 pounds.
Its ASIN is B00U0Q0SRE, and its item model number is JX-9821.
The unit requires a minimum 29 psi water pressure and can work up to 72.7 psi of water pressure.
It lets you enjoy a shower in rainfall, waterfall, handheld, and body spray settings.
Akdy shower panel review – JX-9821 is super easy to install and is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty on parts.
For all other chief advantages and disadvantages offered by the unit, run down the following list:
- All required plumbing components are bundled with the unit
- Comes with a Chrome-plated brass hose
- Features massage jets
- All functions can work simultaneously
- No batteries are required
- No tub spout is included
It saves you bathroom space thanks to its compact design and lightweight built.
The unit can be manually installed with a little effort.
This akdy shower panel is perfect for customers looking for a shower panel with massage jets and crafty look.
AKDY AK-JX-9002 Shower Tower Panel
By ensuring proper water pressure, this unit is capable of carrying out all functions at the same time.
The part number of the unit is AK-JX-9002, and its item model number is AZ-SP0039.
Its ASIN is B01350VHXK.
It has a size of 2.8×5.5×39.4 inches and weighs about 12.5 pounds.
The unit is made from sturdy stainless steel.
Review – AKDY AZ-SP0039 features 50 rainfall style nozzles and lets you enjoy a waterfall style shower.
All key pluses and minuses of the product are present in the following list:
- Comes with an Easy Connect Adapter for fast installation
- Compatible with the standard ½-inch plumbing
- Features 2 pods of adjustable body spray nozzles
- Built-in overhead shower for rainfall and waterfall style showers
- Made from durable stainless steel
- Backed by a 1-year warranty on parts
- Shower band is not adjustable
The unit makes use of reinforced rear pipes and is designed for flat wall installation.
All required installation accessories are included with the unit along with an Easy Connect Adapter that makes the installation process a piece of cake.
Overall, the product is good for customers looking for a shower tower with flat wall installation.
AKDY 5333D LED Shower Panel
It requires about 15.5×2.4×50.7 inches of space and weighs about 22 pounds.
Its item model number is 5333D, and its ASIN is B002ZK8U28.
The unit is backed by a 1-year limited warranty on parts and requires a minimum 29 psi water pressure to operate.
Review – AKDY 5333D is a wall mountable shower tower with strong aluminum construction.
Chief advantages and disadvantages offered by the shower tower unit is summed up in the following list:
- Easy installation
- All necessary plumbing components are bundled with the unit
- Maximum water pressure allowed is 72.7 psi
- Comes with a tube filler
- Features a mirror and tub spout
- No battery required
- Instructions included are almost useless
It features reinforced pipes on the back of the overhead shower and a flexible hand shower.
The unit comes with a unique fog panel that supports flat wall installation.
Overall, AKDY 5333D is the best bet for customers looking for a shower tower with a little different style.
Decor Star 006-SS Rainfall Waterfall Shower Panel
The unit is made completely from stainless steel.
Part number and item model number for the unit is 006-SS.
Its ASIN is B00FL093QQ.
The unit weighs a little less than 16 pounds and requires 2.6×5.5×41.3 inches of space.
Décor Star 006-SS is wall mountable and easy to install.
Review – Décor Star 006-SS features a centre-located handle.
The curvy shower board features an adjustable horizontal spray.
Major pros and cons of the unit are summed up in the following list:
- Massaging and rainfall shower spray options
- Features a 59-inch long hand shower hose
- Made from strong stainless steel
- Requires standard ½-inch plumbing connection
- Faucet is made from Brass
- 2 angle square massage ABS jets
- No tub spout or tub filler
It features a classy silver stainless steel panel and comes with an elegant European design.
The unit can carry out one operation at one time and features 50 rainfall nozzles.
The product is suitable for customers looking for a budget shower panel with strong built and a decent functionality.
Blue Ocean SPS8727 Thermostatic Shower Panel
The unit is capable of carrying out all its operations at once.
The product weighs a little less than 30 pounds and requires 66.8×21.5×11.8 inches of space.
Its ASIN is B00IAIBMM4.
The unit doesn’t require any battery for operating.
Review – Blue Ocean offers a 1-year warranty on the parts.
Check out the following list to know all the major pros and flaws of the shower tower unit:
- Reinforced pipes on the back of the shower head
- Able to carry out all operations at once
- Requires standard ½-inch plumbing connection
- Features a unique design for flat wall installation
- Comes with an integrated thermostatic valve control
- Durable stainless steel built
- A bit heavy
- Some cheap plastic is used in the product
Installation of the unit is pretty much straightforward to carry out, and it bundles all the necessary plumbing parts required.
Overall, the product is customers looking for an elite shower board with easy installation and powerful features.
AKDY AK-787392M Shower Panel
The part number of the product is AZ787392M, and its item model number is AK-787392M.
ASIN for the product is B002ZJYAAK.
It weighs 25.5 pounds and requires 3×9.8×52 inches of bathroom space.
The unit requires 2 AAA batteries for carrying out its operation.
Review – AKDY AK-787392M is a big shower panel designed with a Euro built.
It is accompanied by a rain shower head, a handheld shower head, tub spout, and massage jets.
The other main pros and cons of the unit are summed up as follows:
- Backed by 1-year warranty
- Features a stylish LED temperature indicator
- Made from sturdy tempered glass
- Designed for flat wall installation
- Comes with chrome-plated brass hose
- Easy installation
- No tub filler
- No batteries are included with the unit
The massage jets included in the unit are capable of working in 3 different settings.
Moreover, a 1-year warranty on the product saves you against unnecessary packaging damage.
The product is best for those looking to purchase a high-end shower column with advanced features.
Blue Ocean SPV878392H Shower Panel
The part number for the product is 22099749080, and its item model number is SPS392H.
ASIN for the product is B005Q4XH1O.
It weighs a little less than 32 pounds and requires 10×3.5×52 inches of bathroom space.
The unit comes in a soothing blue color.
Review – Blue Ocean SPS392H comes with a multi-functional handheld showerhead, a rainfall shower head, eight adjustable nozzles, a tub spout, and a temperature display.
Other major pros and cons are listed as follows:
- Strengthened 5mm thick tempered glass surface
- Fits directly to hot/cold water pipe
- Features reinforced pipes on the back of the shower head
- Shower panel is made from durable stainless steel
- Able to operate all functions at once
- Eases installation with bundled installation accessories
- No tub filler
- Temperature display requires battery
The shower panel frame is made from sturdy stainless steel that assure a long run.
To draw the conclusion, the unit is suitable for those looking for a top-notch shower tower with many shower settings and sturdy built.
AKDY Tempered Glass Shower Panel AZ-788331B
The unit is a bit heavy with a little less than 36 pounds weight.
It requires 55.1×13.4×8.5 inches of space for its setup.
Item model number for the product is AZ788331B, and its ASIN is B00307464RI.
AKDY offers a 1-year warranty on the product.
Review – AKDY AZ788331B comes with a chrome-plated brass hose and features integrated hot/cold pressure balance valve controls.
The unit requires standard plumbing connection and features reinforced pipes in the back.
Escalate down the following list for knowing all the major pros and cons offered by the unit:
- Works with standard plumbing
- All functions work simultaneously without compromising the water pressure
- Comes with a stylish tempered glass panel
- Inbuilt LED temperature indicator
- Comes with thermostatic control
- Features a multi-function handheld shower head
- Can’t operate rain head and massage features simultaneously
You can choose various settings for the massage units.
It comes with a built-in thermostat that lets you quickly adjust the temperature.
To conclude, the product is best for those that are looking for a high-end shower tower with multiple shower settings and specific massage settings.
Shower Panels Buying Guide
Shower panels these days comes with some additional features that goes way beyond the scope of simple bathing and washing.
As for instance, some shower boards comes with music support that lets you tune into your favorite music while enjoying a bath under the shower panel.
Some even feature LED lights that blink while you enjoy a shower. Most of the shower panels today comes with an anti-clogging system that prevents the shower head clogging problem caused primarily by the calcium and magnesium deposits.
Shower panels are easy to set up so that you can set it yourself without any professional help.
This guide will give you a brief knowledge about the shower panels so that you can choose one from the market that appeals the best to you.
There are several benefits of using a shower panel.
One of the main pluses is that you don’t need to purchase separate shower head and handheld sprayer as both features come inbuilt with a shower panel.
Other benefits of using a shower panel are summed up as follows:
- Cost-effective – Compared to other shower luxuries like bathtubs and shower enclosures, shower boards are economic units and brings forward some other advantages too. Different options in size, color, features, etc. are available with these shower units.
- Diversity – Shower panels comes in some shapes, sizes, colors, builds, designs, etc. that you can choose from. Shower panels can fit any budget and any bathroom décor.
- Ease in installation – Most shower panels are designed to fit into existing plumbing connections and therefore don’t require any special plumbing knowledge. Easy installation is one of the popular selling points of shower boards.
- Easy replacement – Thanks to their manual installation and budget price, shower columns are much easy to replace whether one gets broken or you simply need to bring in some new unit to your bathing and washing space.
- No to little maintenance – No special liquid, no maintenance, nothing. Shower panel systems are easy to keep clean. Just wash them with simple water and wipe down with a soft cloth.
- Space savers – As we discussed that shower boards are wall mountable, you don’t need to worry much about space as these units can work in bigger as well as small bathing spaces.
- Suitable for most bathrooms – Whether small or big, contemporary or classic; it can be installed into practically every type of bathroom. Shower panels have the unique property to fit in your bathroom décor.
- Versatile bathroom equipment – Shower panels feature a shower head as well as they can replicate effects of rainfall and other advanced showers. Also, they offer some water outputs and effects thus allowing you to get all the shower activities at one place without the need of buying separate parts.
- Wall mounting support – Most of the shower panels are wall mountable, which means you don’t need to worry about space with your shower enclosures. They are mostly easy to set up and don’t require any professional or additional help.
- Water savers – Shower panels comes with a water saving technologies that lets you cut down your water bills while going environment-friendly. They prohibit any unnecessary wastage of energy and water.
Just check this easy installation:
Because shower panels come in a variety of designs and build, it’s necessary to choose one that works out the best for you. It is very important that you opt for a showering panel that is completely in terms of your bathroom design. For this, you need to go through some shower columns to find the one that works best for you. Remember, the best shower panel will not only maximize your bathing experience but will also look good with your existent bathroom setting.
Shower panels fit into different shapes of shower enclosures thanks to their built, which relies more on height than on the width. It also makes them space saving and appropriate to be used in almost all types of bathrooms. These bathroom accessories come in some metal builds and also in waterproof plastic makes. Some color variants are available for the units. Different shower panels allow you to make use of the various settings and functions. Many have different settings that let you enjoy both hot and cold showers and also control the speed at which the shower spills out water.
Shower heads come with some additional features that allow making the shower more enjoyable. While some of them allow enhancing your usability, other may only be there just for giving you an aesthetic feel. Some of the additional features that might be introduced by shower panels are:
- Anti-clogging systems – Like shower heads, using shower panels with hard water might result into clogging i.e. deposits of unwanted materials like calcium, magnesium and other material around the water holes. That’s why many of the shower columns come with an anti-clogging feature that automatically takes care of the clogging.
- Built-in shelves – Some high-end shower boards comes with inbuilt shelves that allows you to put all your bathroom products in a single place and use them while enjoying the services of the shower panel.
- FM and Music – You can enjoy your favorite music or radio station while having a bath under your shower panel. Some even allow you to connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to find and play music while others enable you to connect with online music services to enjoy your favorite music.
- LED lighting – Many shower panels features a small panel of LED lights that flash while you take a bath or may produce different colored lights that look cool. The flashing of lights can also blink according to the music beats featured in some of these systems.
- Massage jets – Some shower panels feature massage jets that are designed for massage purposes. Speed and other controls are added with these to make the feature customizable so that one could adjust it as per the requirements.
Shower panels are economical bathroom accessories that allow you to enjoy bathing and washing all at a single place. Shower enclosures are best enjoyable around a shower panel. In spacious bathrooms, one might choose a bathroom enclosure as per the installation of the shower panel while in small spaces you can still make use of the shower panel without the need of a bathroom enclosure. Shower enclosures range from simple units to much more advanced units that even enhances the functionality of your shower columns. You can choose either one with sliding glass or one with fiber doors.
You need to check out all the possible shower panels that might fit your bathing space. While looking for the best shower panel you need to carefully understand the physical configurations, builds, and features brought by the unit. If you’re low on budget, you still can buy a shower tower as they are cheap than most of your other bathroom accessories. You can make use of the Internet for getting the best shower board for you. Go through as many reviews possible. These reviews will help you to get an idea as what is it really to have a shower tower system that you are reading the review about. Moreover, there are some colors in which these showering units are available or else you can go to the classic black, white or gray variants.